Note: Writer-Producer Harriet Sugar Miller has been a health journalist and cancer survivor for almost two decades. In her past life (before children), she practiced law in NYC.
Although Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month wraps today, the disease remains– and will always be the beast that roused this anti-cancer blog.
In the words of McGill University’s Dr. Gerald Wiviott, we all need a trigger to help us get off our bums (Canadian for “butts”) and make changes: Inspiration, Motivation, Provocation and Support.
Inspired, motivated and provoked by a recurrence of a slow-growing form of ovarian cancer almost a decade ago, at age 50, I really need your support.
- Please read my debut on the LA-based website Zester Daily–including advice on eliminating sugars and adding spices.
- Join the conversation on Eat and Beat Cancer’s Facebook page.
- Follow me on Twitter for helpful and edgy health insights.
- Subscribe to this blog via the buttons in the right corners.
- Share this piece via any of the categories below.
Just think, by sharing the growing body of anti-cancer research, you could be the inspiration and support that many others need, too.