We’re almost there. “How to Create Your Plantastic Kitchen®” will be launching soon in digital format. Think of it as your clove-scented fire extinguisher to extinguish the underlying inflammation that causes modern disease.
- Plantastic Superstars–How to Choose and Use Them
- Easy to Recall Tips, like the Red Radish Rule for Combining Crucifers, and
- Simple Recipes– Dill-ish-ish Pesto, Broccoli Puttanesca, Good Mornin’ Dahl
along with some entertaining science on why you’ll want to embrace a brand new way of greeting the day. Beans for breakfast? They’ll keep your blood sugar even all day long.
- Should you cook onions or eat them raw?
- Which onions are healthiest?
- And why is this the #1 Step in Your Plantastic Kitchen®: “Attack Alliums First!”? If you must know, then read this now.
If you’d like to get on our mailing list, please leave a reply with your email address below. No worries–We won’t publish your whereabouts.
artwork courtesy of Montreal’s Peggy Ann Turner